The transport infrastructure sector is expected to grow at over 6% in the coming years thus opening doors for better road construction, safety & security systems, improved ITS & tolling systems and most importantly, much needed road side facilities for comfortable highway travel.
India is aiming to build 40km ofroad every day adding to its extensive highway and urban road network. International quality of road construction is aimed at using newer pavement technologies.
- Road, Bridges, Design Engineering & Construction
- Consultant and project planners
- Pavement Material / Technology
- Tunnel Design, Safety Management, Ventilation, Lighting, Communication
- Roadside/Highway Amenities
- Street Lighting
- Bus Shelters, Parking Shelters